Download available within 1-2 hours.John Ekman (creator of the largest CRO event in the world) > Psychology + Data + Experiments = One Killer Combo; Karl Gilis (3rd most influential CRO expert in the world according to PPCHero ranking 2016) > How to transform a clicker in a customer;
ADworld Experience – 2017 Advanced Seminars and PPC & CRO Cases
18h videos + PDF Slides.
All videos in English language recorded during ADworld Experience 2017 on April 13 & 14. Here is the full list:
- International Campaigns
Ted Kozlowski (one of the first 10 AdWords beta testers in the world) >Measuring the Effectiveness of Remarketing for eCommerce using the AdRoll Platform, Send Roll & Ping Roll;
Markéta Kabátová (one of the most brilliant PPC specialists in Czech Republic) > Optimization of international campaigns – how to manage the quality across the languages and find opportunities.
- Ecommerce e marketplaces (Amazon)
Tara Johnson (CPC Strategy) >Amazon Advertising: Sponsored Products & Refined Product Targeting To Increase Your Conversion Rate.
- Conversion Rate Optimization
John Ekman (creator of the largest CRO event in the world) > Psychology + Data + Experiments = One Killer Combo;
Karl Gilis (3rd most influential CRO expert in the world according to PPCHero ranking 2016) > How to transform a clicker in a customer;
David Walker (Segmatic) > Testing strategies for paid search.
- PPC Tools
Samantha Noble (UK Search Personality of 2016) > PPC power tools and how you can use them;
Jeff Sauer (Jeffalytics) > Analytics tools & strategies in measurement and planning for paid media campaigns;
Wijnand Meijer (iProspect) > A new way to search and select your best tools for PPC & CRO.
Get immediately download ADworld Experience – 2017 Advanced Seminars and PPC & CRO Cases
Real PPC & CRO case histories:
- Search term-based strategies for Google Shopping (David Walker);
- A guide to Doubleclick survival & optimization (Kristina Baus);
- AdWords for lazy guys (Till Mueller);
- Writing your Ads using reviews (Markéta Kabátová);
- Using paid media to fuel a product launch (Jeff Sauer);
- Getting started with voice search (Purna Virji);
- Landing Pages & First Dates (Karl Gilis);
- Measuring the brand lift of targeted You Tube campaigns (Ted Kozlowski);
- Smart attribution is possible, if you know how to do it (Russell McAthy);
- A/B-testing: Better results faster (John Ekman);
- 2 real Amazon Sponsored Products cases (Tara Johnson).
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 158
- Assessments Yes